Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Empire State of Mind







 
tank - Urban Outfitters
hat - Old Navy
bracelets - h&m
blazer - The Wonder Shop
 
I'm basically in love with this whole outfit.  I like to raid my fiance's closet for good oversized shirts and tanks.  He has the best graphic tees.  This tank fits me like a dress and it's just badass.  For those of you who don't know me, I love NYC.  Ever since I went there on Christmas years ago, it has me hooked so I love representing it in my clothing.  This blazer I got from The Wonder Shop is so fantastic.  It's super lightweight and breathable so I can wear it during the warmer months, plus it fits me in that perfect "oversized" way.  If you haven't checked out The Wonder Shop yet, I highly suggest you do so (they are on instagram @thewondershop).  The weather is about to get crazy around here, some kind of tropical storm, I hope everyone has a fun and safe night!

No comments:

Post a Comment