Thursday, May 30, 2013

She's a Cruel Mistress










 
She's a cruel mistress and a bargain must be made.
 
floral crown - handmade by myself
cross necklace (gold) - Romwe
dress, skirt, belt - Forever 21
cross necklace (silver) - Nastygal
shoes - Jeffrey Campbell
bracelets - h&m, Edge Of Urge
 
For this look, I wanted to exude a creepy yet powerful woman.  A woman of whom people are afraid of, yet are drawn to.  I wanted to go for a more gothic vibe.  I absolutely adore this sheer lace dress I got from Forever 21.  I love layering this floral maxi skirt underneath it.  Oh yeah...and that gigantic floral crown?  I'm in love.  I made it the other day with fake flowers, a glue gun, and a satin headband.  I will post a tutorial for you soon.  It was super easy to do and much cheaper than ones you find online or in stores (plus, you can make it whatever color you want).
 
And, yes, those shoes are almost impossible to walk in...but aren't they so fabulous? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment